Historical Marker Series

Minnesota: Scott County Historical Society

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
www.historicalmarkerproject.com/markers/HM18SD_the-episcopal-church-of-the-transfiguration_Belle-Plaine-MN.html
In 1867 a New York architect sent the plans for a new church in Belle Plaine to Bishop Whipple. The church was built in 1868 on land contributed by Territorial Judge Andrew G. Chatfield, founder of Belle Plaine. The congregation organized in 1858 and peaked…
PAGE 1 OF 1