Historical Marker Series

South Carolina: Chester County Historical Commission

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
www.historicalmarkerproject.com/markers/HM8VF_catholic-presbyterian-church_Richburg-SC.html
One mile south.Divergent Presbyterian groups held services in this area as early as 1759. Rev. William Richardson, active in the area, is credited with unifying and naming them in 1770. The cemetery contains many graves of Revolutionary and Confederate sold…
PAGE 1 OF 1