Francis J. Stallo is the founder of Stallostown, which was later named Minster. This is the site where Stallo owned and built his double wide log cabin. He, Along with John Feldman, John Surham, Frederick Rohenkuhl, and three unknown others made the land purchase of four sections of land, 640 acres, for the sum of $800.00 at the land office in Piqua on September 28th, 1832. Soon after their purchase Stallo made a map and divided the land into 144 shares with each share subdivided into ten parts of lots. Each share was to be $8.50. On April 14th 1833, 144 slips of paper, each bearing a number of a share, were placed in Stallo's hat. Each paid member was entitled to draw one slip, the number of which was to be the number of the lot the member would then own. Soon thereafter, Stallo and thirty members arrived in Stallo town. Their first task was to fell trees and and build their cabins. Next, Main and 4th Street were cleared and made passable. In the summer of 1833, the first attack of the Asiatic Cholera visited this territory and many settlers took sick. Stallo was one of these, dying on July 20th, 1833. He was buried alongside his cabin at the time. His body was later moved to the cemetery on 1st Street.