This plaque commemorates 140 continuous years of Masonry in Antioch and the 100th anniversary of this building. The building was constructed as the Belshaw Theater in 1905. It was purchased by the Antioch Masonic Lodge in 1923 and modified to serve as a traditional Masonic meeting place. It continues to serve in that capacity. Brentwood Masonic Lodge #345 F & A M merged with the Antioch Lodge in 1989 to become Antioch-Brentwood Lodge #175 F & A M. This facility is shared with several concordant Masonic organizations. DeMolay, Jobs Daughters, Order of Eastern Star, Rainbow Girls, Royal Arch Mason Chapters and Commandery of Knights Templar.
Lodge Officers 2005
J. Dan Miller, Master · Stephen D. Hosmer, Sr., Warden · Rodney S. Johnson, Jr., Warden · Richard W. Barber, Treasurer · Archie R. Gore, Secretary
Hall Associates 2005
Bill R. Hunt, President · Archie R. Gore, Secretary · Richard S. Lowe, CFO · Richard C. Wallace, Bldg. Mgr.