Built 1901, on land donated by Joseph Heinsdorff, Sr., for use by the Independent Order of Odd Fellows. The two-storied shiplap-sided structure was constructed with locally milled lumber, using large stones as foundation. In 1991, the stones were replaced with a concrete foundation. The Odd Fellows met in the upstairs room until 1972. The Lutheran Church of America then used the hall for a period of time. Around 1977, it was sold to Tom Karsh. In 1978, it was purchased by Historic Building Buffs with Thomas W. Scheller and Michael Skenfield as general partners. D.E.A. Bathroom Machineries now occupy the building, with Mr. Scheller as sole proprietor. As with many Gold Country buildings, this one is haunted. Legend has it a woman fell down the inside stairway, and that her spirit still lives within.