William H. Hoag, an electrical engineer from New York City, and his wife Beatrice built this house in 1910. The Hoags sold the house to local farmer and rancher Sam Faubion in 1914. Faubion rented the home to rancher, farmer, piano tuner, and Burnet County Commissioner Albano J. Fuchs and his wife Georgia. Faubion's son, Jonathan, inherited the house in 1940 and it remained in the Faubion family until 1946. A local landmark, the house is an early example of the arts & crafts bungalow style. It features an uncommon porch configuration and six bays with columns on a solid balustrade.