Built in 1890, the store originally had unplastered adobe walls, a gabled roof, and a large, commercial-style glass display front. After Denier & Richmond, the building housed the C.R. Michea Store from 1897 to 1907, and then the Michea-Arballo Store. The exterior brick veneer and canopy were added after 1915, and the building was subsequently used as an armory and grocery.
Strube's General Merchandise operated in this building from 1941 until 1986, when it became the Florence General Store.
Listed, National Register of Historic Places