Built in 1935 for Mary Susie Sheedy, this house changed hands three times before being purchased by University of Texas electrician Charles J. Addcox and his wife, Addie Lee, a homemaker and nursery school operator, in 1944. It became known as the "Red Rock House on the Corner." An extraordinary eclectic structure, the house was crafted with mixed stone and brick veneer. The external walls feature petrified wood, limestone, honeycomb rock, volcanic rock, quartz crystal, fossilized shells and flint. Also of note is the wraparound porch with arched brick supports.