This house is on lot No. 33 of the original 1802 plat of Lebanon. The land was owned by Samuel Manning, one of the town's founders. It was bought in 1886 by Dr. G. L. Krieger, a native of France. That same year it was sold, for $1,000, to John Conden who built the house in 1887. John E. Bundy, a local watchmater, bought the home in 1888 for $4,000.
(Continued on other side)
(Continued from other side)
It is mostly in the Queen Anne architectural style, which was popular in the late 1800s. The projecting bay windows, the ornate wooden porch and the sunburst design on the small pediment are indicative of this style. The diagonal siding in the front gable peak and in the bay window display a Stick Style influence.