—— 3 mi. —→About 3 miles South on this road is Providence or Camp Creek Baptist Church. This church, of the Primitive Baptist faith, was organized February 3, 1844, and was formally constituted on March 2 of that year. Members signing the Covenant that day were: John Minshew, Rachel Minshew, James J. Thomas, Duncan Henderson, Belinda Henderson, Richard A. Bennett, Tobitha Bennett, William S. Bennett, Nancy Bennett.
|Series||This marker is part of the Georgia: Georgia Historical Society/Commission series|
|Placed By||Georgia Historical Commission|
|Marker Condition||No reports yet|
|Date Added||Saturday, September 6th, 2014 at 4:39am PDT -07:00|
|UTM (WGS84 Datum)||17R E 349114 N 3441971|
|Decimal Degrees||31.10190000, -82.58210000|
|Degrees and Decimal Minutes||N 31° 6.114', W 82° 34.926'|
|Degrees, Minutes and Seconds||31° 6' 6.84" N, 82° 34' 55.56" W|
|Driving Directions||Google Maps|
|Closest Postal Address||At or near 6585 Valdosta Hwy, Manor GA 31550, US|
|Alternative Maps||Google Maps, MapQuest, Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps, MSR Maps, OpenCycleMap, MyTopo Maps, OpenStreetMap|
Have you seen this marker? If so, check in and tell us about it.