In memory of Rebecca Randall Bryan. "On March 22, 1856, Thomas Randall conveyed to Abraham W. Bessent and John S. Thomas, trustees of the Baptist Church, this plot of ground, with title to exist for so long as it continued a location of the Baptist Church, with a sufficiency of time to rebuild or repair from age, fire, or storm. It is not known what the fate of the Baptist Church was, but it is known that on October 25, 1892, Martha E. Bryan, Thomas Randall's daughter, deeded a lot on which a church is to be erected to the trustees of Little River Methodist Episcopal Church, South. This white wooden church, which so long served the congregation of the Methodists of Little River as their house of worship, was moved from its corner location to a lot beyond the cemetery on the west. A handsome new brick church now stands on a lot adjoining the cemetery on the north, on a tract of land deeded to the church trustees January 30, 1943, by Nelle Miles Bryan a great-granddaughter of Thomas Randall and a granddaughter of Martha E. Bryan."