Built about 1784 by William Holdrum, Jr., a farmer who inherited a 116 acre tract from his father, William Holdrum, Sr., the present structure was built as an addition to the 1765 house of Johannes Mabie, Holdrum enlarged the dwelling to the west around 1800. The house remained in the Holdrum family until 1842, passing to many later owners and tenants. The original Mabie house was torn down about 1865. Later additions include a porch and roof dormers.
Dedicated to the memory of Claire K. Tholl, 1996
In National Register of Historic Places