Built in December, 1946 by the Ralston Steel Car Co. in Columbus, Ohio.
It was used for transportation of automobile parts, furniture, and general merchandise.
Later it was retired from service and used as a storage car in the Chesapeake and Ohio freight yard in Saginaw, Michigan.
It is presently used by the restoration crew members as a workshop, tool shed and equipment storage.
Donated by the Chessie System and restored by the West Michigan Railroad Historical Society of Grand Rapids, Michigan in 1984 and loaned to the City of Grand Haven.
Construction - all steel
Length - 51 ft.-8 in.
Width - 10 ft.-7 in.
Height - 15 ft.
Weight - 57,000 lbs.