Reynolds Union Sunday School No. 1
—Built 1871 —West Penn Township opened her first free schools in 1871. This was 1 of 17 owned by the West Penn Twp. School District until 1966. It was then purchased by the West Penn Youth Corp. It was used as a church and Sunday school until the early 1900's and last used as a school in 1960. Over time, it was referred to as Centerville and later Clamtown School.
|Placed By||Boy Scouts of America, Troop 755, Eagle Scout Project|
|Marker Condition||No reports yet|
|Date Added||Sunday, January 6th, 2019 at 4:01pm PST -08:00|
|UTM (WGS84 Datum)||18T E 418724 N 4510178|
|Decimal Degrees||40.73853333, -75.96260000|
|Degrees and Decimal Minutes||N 40° 44.312', W 75° 57.756'|
|Degrees, Minutes and Seconds||40° 44' 18.72" N, 75° 57' 45.36" W|
|Driving Directions||Google Maps|
|Which side of the road?||Marker is on the right when traveling South|
|Closest Postal Address||At or near 6 First, New Ringgold PA 17960, US|
|Alternative Maps||Google Maps, MapQuest, Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps, MSR Maps, OpenCycleMap, MyTopo Maps, OpenStreetMap|
Have you seen this marker? If so, check in and tell us about it.