The Second story of the Masonic Lodge building has been the meeting place of Solomon Lodge 221 and the Order of the Eastern Star since the early days of Pineville. The first floor has housed such businesses as Piggly Wiggly No. 2, 1927, and A.A. Kelly's Economy Grocery, 1938. Other stores on the block included the A&P Food Store, 1931, formerly L.L. Brice General Store, John Ward's Hardware Company, J.C. Berwick's Drug Store, 1938 and Pineville Mercantile, 1930. The Western Auto Store, located next door to the A&P, was run by the Wooleys. Two banks, First National, 1927 and Security, 1929, have also conducted business in the 600 block.