1926: The Corner Grocery Store stood at the intersection of Reagan and Main. 904 Main was Levy Lawrence's Rooming House in the 40's. Owl Drug Store in the 60's and today the City Court building. 1926: The Methodist Episcopal Church moved into a two story brick building at 910 Main. In 1955 the Pineville Community Center replaced it and in the 80's the Pineville City Hall was built on the lot. Richard Brashear, dentist and James Edwards and Cliff Harris, physicians, officed on the block. L.B. Henry, police juror for 20 years, has operated a well service on the block since the 50's. The northeast corner has hosted Franklin's Food Store, L&A Food Store, owners Lofton and Adams. J. Hugh Smith's O.K. Food Store, Pineville Gas Company and Central Louisiana Electric Company.