Looking South, ca. 1910 / Regardant Vers le Sud, Environ 1910Next to the Court House on the east side of the street was the Tusket Cycle Company and just south of that, the Methodist Church built in 1877. On the opposite side of the street, the building in the foreground with the bundle of shingles was Bernard Hurlbert's store, now part of Carl's Grocery. The one to the south, no longer standing, was a store owned by William T. Lent. The next building to the south, the Elmer Hatfield store, was relocated in Tusket in the 1980s. The fourth building, a warehouse, no longer exists.
|Marker Condition||No reports yet|
|Date Added||Sunday, October 1st, 2017 at 7:01am PDT -07:00|
|UTM (WGS84 Datum)||20T E 260927 N 4860060|
|Decimal Degrees||43.85491667, -65.97461667|
|Degrees and Decimal Minutes||N 43° 51.295', W 65° 58.477'|
|Degrees, Minutes and Seconds||43° 51' 17.7" N, 65° 58' 28.62" W|
|Driving Directions||Google Maps|
|Which side of the road?||Marker is on the right when traveling North|
|Closest Postal Address||At or near 8168 Nova Scotia Trunk 3, Tusket Nova Scotia B0W 3M0, CA|
|Alternative Maps||Google Maps, MapQuest, Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps, MSR Maps, OpenCycleMap, MyTopo Maps, OpenStreetMap|
Have you seen this marker? If so, check in and tell us about it.