In 1860, Thomas Struthers and his partners formed the Oil Creek Railroad to haul freight, coal, and oil between Corry and Petroleum Centre. The original station was destroyed in Titusville's great flood and fire of 1892, but rebuilt later that year. The Pennsylvania Railroad used the building as a freight house until 1964, when it became a feed mill. In 1983, the Oil Creek Railway Historical Society bought the rail line and the abandoned building. Renovated in 1988, the station serves as the home of the Oil Creek and Titusville Railroad, which hauls freight for local industries and operates an excursion passenger line. The OC&TRR carried its 500,000th rider in 2004 and has delivered millions of tons of freight. In 1984, volunteers met to clean the site. Freight agent Gerald G. Wallace, Pennsylvania Railroad, 1960. Freight loading area near International Oil Works, Titusville, PA, 1893 (Mather Photo).