Measuring nine feet across, this propeller is from the Tug Stamford which was built in 1951 as the Thomas Tracy, then renamed in 1971 to the Stamford. In 1998, the tug was acquired by the Portland Tugboat and Shipbuilding Co. of Portland, Maine, which was then acquired by the McAllister Towing & Transportation Co. of NY, NY. In 2012, it was acquired by undisclosed foreign interests to operate under a Guyana flag. She was a single screw tug, rated at 3,000 horsepower.
Donated by Captain Brian Fournier