Corinne Historical SocietyThis bell was brought to Corinne by Hyrum House to warn the community at times when the water was to be shut off. In 1896 it was used to ring in Statehood for the State of Utah. It was rung so hard that day, that it cracked, then was placed on a rafter where it balanced of 100 years. It was discovered by the Corinne Historical Society, and removed from the court house and then placed on a trailer and shown through out the county in 1996. And then was mounted here in November 2006.
|Placed By||Corinne Historical Society|
|Marker Condition||No reports yet|
|Date Added||Sunday, July 9th, 2017 at 3:01pm PDT -07:00|
|UTM (WGS84 Datum)||12T E 407264 N 4600143|
|Decimal Degrees||41.54758333, -112.11190000|
|Degrees and Decimal Minutes||N 41° 32.855', W 112° 6.714'|
|Degrees, Minutes and Seconds||41° 32' 51.3" N, 112° 6' 42.84" W|
|Driving Directions||Google Maps|
|Which side of the road?||Marker is on the right when traveling West|
|Closest Postal Address||At or near 3951-3999 W 2300 N, Corinne UT 84307, US|
|Alternative Maps||Google Maps, MapQuest, Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps, MSR Maps, OpenCycleMap, MyTopo Maps, OpenStreetMap|
Have you seen this marker? If so, check in and tell us about it.