August 21, 1937
In honor of
The Mormon Pioneers of Idaho
North Fork Ferry
The first ferry on Henry's Fork
of Snake River, was first operated
near this spot March 26, 1883. It
was constructed by Rexburg
stake pioneers to facilitate
colonization of this valley.
Owners: Thomas E. Ricks, William F. Rigby,
Francis E. Gunnell, Henry Flamm, Sr.
Carpenters: Dalling, Peter Flamm,
Operator: Caleb Flamm
Burton Troops 46 & 146 Boy Scouts of America
Utah Pioneer Trails and Landmarks Association