1890-1990"Freemasons" have helped build and lead America for over 200 years. The members of the Brandon Masonic Lodge, chartered Jan. 22, 1890, have done the same for their respective communities during the past 100 years. Originally named Hacienda Lodge No. 114, F.&A.M., its first meetings were held in the rooms over "Pemberton's Store" in Seffner. In 1897 the Lodge moved to Thonostosassa, returning to Seffner in 1912. The Lodge moved to its current site in 1924 on land donated by Mrs. E. B. Linsley where a two-story structure was erected and stood until the present building was dedicated Aug. 24, 1974.
|Placed By||Brandon Masonic Lodge|
|Marker Condition||No reports yet|
|Date Added||Sunday, January 22nd, 2017 at 9:01am PST -08:00|
|UTM (WGS84 Datum)||17R E 373274 N 3091230|
|Decimal Degrees||27.94006667, -82.28810000|
|Degrees and Decimal Minutes||N 27° 56.404', W 82° 17.286'|
|Degrees, Minutes and Seconds||27° 56' 24.24" N, 82° 17' 17.16" W|
|Driving Directions||Google Maps|
|Which side of the road?||Marker is on the right when traveling North|
|Closest Postal Address||At or near 205 W Morgan St, Brandon FL 33510, US|
|Alternative Maps||Google Maps, MapQuest, Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps, MSR Maps, OpenCycleMap, MyTopo Maps, OpenStreetMap|
Have you seen this marker? If so, check in and tell us about it.