Landmarks of New YorkThis church, designed by Cram, Goodhue and Ferguson in a Gothic style inspired by the Saints Chapelle in Paris, was opened in 1911 as the South Reformed Church. Purchased by the Presbytery of New York in 1914. It remained a Presbyterian house of worship until 1945 when it was acquired by the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) whose congregation was organized in 1810.
|Placed By||The New York Community Trust|
|Marker Condition||No reports yet|
|Date Added||Sunday, July 19th, 2015 at 2:03pm PDT -07:00|
|UTM (WGS84 Datum)||18T E 587927 N 4514800|
|Decimal Degrees||40.77948333, -73.95798333|
|Degrees and Decimal Minutes||N 40° 46.769', W 73° 57.479'|
|Degrees, Minutes and Seconds||40° 46' 46.14" N, 73° 57' 28.74" W|
|Driving Directions||Google Maps|
|Area Code(s)||212, 917, 646|
|Which side of the road?||Marker is on the right when traveling South|
|Closest Postal Address||At or near 1010 Park Ave, New York NY 10028, US|
|Alternative Maps||Google Maps, MapQuest, Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps, MSR Maps, OpenCycleMap, MyTopo Maps, OpenStreetMap|
Have you seen this marker? If so, check in and tell us about it.