901 Sherman AvenueOriginally built in 1896, this was the site of Novato's first Presbyterian Church. The church was built in the Victorian Gothic style of architecture. The building served as Novato City Hall from 1963 until it was closed for safety reasons in 2005. At various times it housed the offices of the City Manager and City Clerk, and later the Community Development and Public Works Departments. In 2009 it was renovated for community use, City Council meetings, and other public events. With the addition of an outdoor patio area, and a new civic green, 901 Sherman Avenue once again serves as a civic anchor in the heart of Novato's historic downtown.
|Marker Condition||No reports yet|
|Date Added||Saturday, September 6th, 2014 at 11:39pm PDT -07:00|
|UTM (WGS84 Datum)||10S E 537857 N 4217671|
|Decimal Degrees||38.10606667, -122.56818333|
|Degrees and Decimal Minutes||N 38° 6.364', W 122° 34.091'|
|Degrees, Minutes and Seconds||38° 6' 21.84" N, 122° 34' 5.46" W|
|Driving Directions||Google Maps|
|Closest Postal Address||At or near 901 Sherman Ave, Novato CA 94945, US|
|Alternative Maps||Google Maps, MapQuest, Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps, MSR Maps, OpenCycleMap, MyTopo Maps, OpenStreetMap|
Have you seen this marker? If so, check in and tell us about it.