Is built upon portions of the estate of Ebenezer Warren, who answered the call in the battle Lexington April 19, 1775. He served in the American revolution with two brothers, general Joseph Warren, later killed at the battle of Bunker Hill, and doctor John Warren. Ebenezer and his wife, Mary Tucker Warren, came to Foxborough in 1779 where he served as moderator, selectman, and on the school committee to establish school districts. He served many years in the state legislature and was a member of the state convention which adopted the federal constitution. He was appointed justice of the court of common pleas for Norfolk county serving until the abolition of the court in 1811. the Warren mansion was destroyed by fire in 1905 and replaced by a stone cottage, later removed.