1879This bell called the children of Shenandoah Valley to school. The school district was first named Williams after the family with the most children, then changed to Shenandoah in 1916. In 1952 with the creation of the Oro Madre School District children attended school in Plymouth. The schoolhouse became home to the community center.
Have you seen this marker? If so, check in and tell us about it.
|Series||This marker is part of the Native Sons/Daughters of the Golden West series|
|Placed By||Forrest Parlor #86, Native Daughters of the Golden West, Plymouth August 5, 1995 100th Anniversary|
|Marker Condition||No reports yet|
|Date Added||Saturday, October 25th, 2014 at 10:03am PDT -07:00|
|UTM (WGS84 Datum)||10S E 691382 N 4266065|
|Decimal Degrees||38.52241667, -120.80463333|
|Degrees and Decimal Minutes||N 38° 31.345', W 120° 48.278'|
|Degrees, Minutes and Seconds||38° 31' 20.70" N, 120° 48' 16.68" W|
|Driving Directions||Google Maps|
|Area Code(s)||209, 916|
|Closest Postal Address||At or near 21501 Shenandoah School Rd, Plymouth CA 95669, US|
|Alternative Maps||Google Maps, MapQuest, Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps, MSR Maps, OpenCycleMap, MyTopo Maps, OpenStreetMap|