Antipedo Baptist Church. In the plan of Georgetown, laid out by 1730, this one acre lot was reserved for Antipedo Baptist by Elisha Screven. A brick building built before the Revolution for the Baptists, Presbyterians, and independents housed the area Baptists who were constituted 1794. By 1804 its congregation had built "a handsome and commodious wooden meetinghouse" on this lot, commanding a view of the whole town from the front.
Old Baptist Cemetery. among the graves here are those of William Cuttino, Sr., treasurer and builder of the Antipedo Baptist Church and John Waldo, minister and educator. Other early leaders buried here include the Rev. Edmund Botsford, native of England who became minister of this church in 1796; and Savage Smith, president of the church in 1805.