1934 Hollywood Boulevard
—Historic Downtown Landmark —The building was built by J.W. Young in 1925 as the new home for the Hollywood Land and Water Company's publishing business. The Toggery Shop Men's Wear was on the ground floor, east side. In 1934, James Breeding converted the building into a drug store. In 2004, Aron & Zahava Halpern restored the building's 1925 splendor.
Have you seen this marker? If so, check in and tell us about it.
|Placed By||The Hollywood Historical Society and The Hollywood Community Redevelopment Agency|
|Marker Condition||No reports yet|
|Date Added||Sunday, November 20th, 2016 at 9:02am PST -08:00|
|UTM (WGS84 Datum)||17R E 585423 N 2877212|
|Decimal Degrees||26.01128333, -80.14636667|
|Degrees and Decimal Minutes||N 26° 0.677', W 80° 8.782'|
|Degrees, Minutes and Seconds||26° 0' 40.62" N, 80° 8' 46.92" W|
|Driving Directions||Google Maps|
|Area Code(s)||954, 305, 754|
|Which side of the road?||Marker is on the right when traveling East|
|Closest Postal Address||At or near 1934 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood FL 33020, US|
|Alternative Maps||Google Maps, MapQuest, Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps, MSR Maps, OpenCycleMap, MyTopo Maps, OpenStreetMap|